If you are looking for a good collection of Motivational and inspirational quotes then you have landed on the right page. For all the men out there, making their living, struggling, studying, working hard, and needing a bit more than rest and coffee can be a good treat to your mind.
Here’s a perfect dose of motivation for men, which will help them achieve their goals and inspire them to live life irrespective of age.
Inspirational Quotes For Men
Every human being irrespective of their gender requires a daily dose of motivation and some inspiration to keep working and chasing their goals.
We often consider inspirational quotes are required for pursuing goals and ambitions. But it’s not always the case. Sometimes inspiration is required to survive through the day.
Let’s have a look at some inspirational quotes for men:–
- “A good man would prefer to be defeated than to defeat injustice by evil means.” – Sallust
- “The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” – Thomas Paine
- “Courage is not having the strength to go on; it is going on when you don’t have the strength.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “The first step to being a good man is this: You must deeply feel the burden of the stones someone else [is] carrying.” – Mehmet Murat İldan
- “Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one.” – Bruce Lee
- “Do you spend time with your family? Good. Because a man who doesn’t spend time with his family can never be a real man.” – Don Vito Corleone, The Godfather
- “The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
- ” A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.” – David Brinkley
- “Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him.” – James 1:12
- “Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company.” – George Washington
- “Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great ones make you feel that you, too, can become great.” – Mark Twain
- “To be disciplined or undisciplined is a choice you make every minute in every hour of your life.” – Russell Gerald Johnston
- “Happiness isn’t about making more money, but rather freedom. The freedom to say no to things you don’t want to do. The freedom to say no to people you don’t like. Freedom to not feel like you are obligated to say “yes”. Freedom is saying yes when you want to.” – Shane Parrish
- “A man who is a master of patience is master of everything else.” – George Savile
- “A person can achieve everything by being simple and humble” – The Vedas
- “To have become a deeper man is the privilege of those who have suffered” – Oscar Wilde
- “You will earn the respect of all men if you begin by earning the respect of yourself.” – Musonius Rufus
- ” The inner fire is the most important thing mankind possesses. ” – Edith Sodergran
Inspirational Quotes For Men To Feel Better
Today we are not only living in a growing world but also in a constantly changing world.
In such conditions, it’s difficult for everyone, whether men or women, to process certain emotions.
Men in their day–to–day lives, face different situations leading to certain emotions. There are days in your life when you feel lonely instead of being around so many individuals. At times, pressure is too much to deal with.
Below are some mentioned quotes from your favorite movie/ web series which are definitely going to help you to survive such days and help in lowering your pain:–
- “Do or don’t, there’s no “try”. – Yoda (Star wars: ep 5 – the empire strikes back)
- “Every man dies but not every man really lives” – William Wallace ( Braveheart)
- ” Don’t let anyone ever make you feel like you don’t deserve what you want” – Heath Ledger ( 10 things I hate about you)
- ” Great men are not born great, they grow great.” – Mario Puzo (The godfather)
- “In this life, you don’t have to prove nothin’ to nobody but yourself. And after what you’ve gone through, if you haven’t done that by now, it ain’t gonna never happen. Now go on back”. – Fortune (Rudy)
- “It’s what you do right now that makes a difference.” – Struecker ( black hawk down)
- “Just because someone stumbles and loses their path, doesn’t mean they’re lost forever” – Professor X ( X–Men: Days of Future Past)
- ” Life is not the number of breaths you take. It’s the moments that take your breath away.” – Alex Hitchens ( Hitch)
- “Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.” – Ferris Bueller( Ferris Bueller’s day off)
- “Nobody is gonna hit as hard as life, but it ain’t how hard you can hit. It’s how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. It’s how much you can take, and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done.” – Rocky Balboa ( Rocky balboa)
- ” Our lives are defined by opportunities, even the ones we miss.” – Benjamin Button ( Benjamin Button)
- ” Our lives are not fully lived if we’re not willing to die for those we love, for what we believe”. – Martin Luther King Jr (Selma)
- ” Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine”. – Alan Turing (The imitation game)
- ” Strange, isn’t it? Each man’s life touches so many other lives. When he isn’t around he leaves an awful hole, doesn’t he?” – Clarence The Angel (It’s a wonderful life)
- “There should be no boundaries to human endeavor. We are all different. However bad life may seem, there is always something you can do, and succeed at. While there’s life, there is hope.” – Stephen Hawking (The Theory of everything)
- “To find something, anything, a great truth or a lost pair of glasses, you must first believe there will be some advantage in finding it.” – Jack Burden ( All the king’s men)
- ” To see the world, things dangerous to come to, to see behind walls, to draw closer, to find each other and to feel. That is the purpose of life.” – Walter Mitty ( the secret life of Walter Mitty)
- “We can’t retract the decisions we’ve made. We can only affect the decisions we’re going to make from here.” – Nick Rice ( Law abiding citizens)
- “You need to learn how to select your thoughts just the same way you select your clothes every day. This is a power you can cultivate. If you want to control things in your life so badly, work on your mind. That’s the only thing you should be trying to control.” – Richard (eat pray love)
- “You know, the ancient Egyptians had a beautiful belief about death. When their souls got to the entrance to heaven, the guards asked two questions. Their answers determined whether they were able to enter or not. ‘Have you found joy in your life?’ ‘Has your life brought joy to others?” – Carter Chambers ( the bucket list)
- “When a defining moment comes along, you can do one of two things. Define the moment, or let the moment define you.” – Roy McAvoy ( the tin cup)
- “We walk away from our dreams afraid we may fail, or worse yet, afraid we may succeed.” – William Forrester ( Finding Forrester)
- “If a good man can’t sleep after hurting people, then he should learn much more to be a leader.” – Toba Beta, ‘My Ancestor Was An Ancient Astronaut.
- “The first step to being a good man is this: You must deeply feel the burden of the stones someone else [is] carrying.” – Mehmet Murat İldan.
- “I’m a good man, and I’m gonna become a better man.” – Chance The Rapper.
- “A good man with a good conscience doesn’t walk so fast.” – Georg Buchner.
- “It is the task of a good man to help those in misfortune.” – Sophocles
Strong Quotes For Men
- “The man who is deserving the name is the one whose thoughts and exertions are for others rather than for himself.” – Walter Scott.
- “A man does what he must – in spite of personal consequences, in spite of obstacles and dangers and pressures – and that is the basis of all human morality.” – John F. Kennedy.
- “Men are like steel. When they lose their temper, they lose their worth.” – Chuck Norris.
- “The stronger a man is, the more gentle he can afford to be.” – Elbert Hubbard.
- “I had an enormous responsibility not just to survive but to become a good man because I had all of my family’s hopes on my shoulders because they walked around outside without the shield that I carried knowing I hadn’t done anything.” – Nick Yarris.
- “It is part of a good man to do great and noble deeds, though he risks everything.” – Plutarch.
- “Excellence or virtue in a man will be the disposition which renders him a good man and also which will cause him to perform his function well.” – Aristotle.
- “I think with you, that nothing is of more importance for the public weal than to form and train up youth in wisdom and virtue. Wise and good men are, in my opinion, the strength of the state; more so than riches or arms.” – Benjamin Franklin.
- “There is nothing wrong with being afraid – but there is nothing more wrong than allowing that to be your master.” – Bobby Darin.